Transcription service is nothing but typing everything that is spoken. Earlier when a board meeting is conducted the secretary will be there to write down everything that is spoken in the meeting (short-hand). However, now the same is recorded in audio or video format and sent to a professional transcriptionist for transcribing the same.
Transcription Service types:
- Business Transcription
- Academic Transcription
- Language Transcription
- Legal Transcription
- Medical Transcription
- Youtube/Vimeo Video Transcription
- Webinar & Webcast Transcription
Transcription Service Benefits:
- Provides Content Variety
- Converting audio/video into written format can help in getting SEO benefits for your website.
- Recognizes the Hearing Impaired
- Provides a Convenient Reference to Audio
- Allows You to Add Links to Text
- Useful for Archiving Content
Why transcript in a Different language?
Transcribing have gained huge popularity and demand across the globe as many companies and business use Audio/Video as part of the main business communication and then converting them to notes is crucial. As business goes global it is required to have transcription to be done in many different languages. This is key to an expanding business
What makes a good transcription service?
- Complete data security & confidentiality
- Ultramodern infrastructure
- Rigorous quality control process
- On time & quality services
- Experienced transcriptionists
- 24×7 live customer support, etc.
Since you can’t afford to take a risk when it comes to Forefront Academy with many years of experience in this particular industry & Experts in many languages. They offer quick and efficient services and the rates too are within the budget., it is wiser to opt for well-reputed firms like